Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You don't tug on Superman's cape...

When did I become this person who isn't afraid?  When did I become the person who kicks butt and takes names?  I don't know when the transformation happened, but it's who I am now.  My little sister comes to me and says "You HAVE to do something, they'll listen to you."  I call, send an angry, frustrated email and yep, they listen to me.  Now, I understand this doesn't happen under my power.  I've been sending up a few prayers today for patience and calm, but it feels good to be heard.  To know someone is actually listening to you.  I mean, LISTENING.  Not just "uh huh, gotcha, yeah". 

That being said, prayers are needed.  This quest for justice in my sister's death needs prayer.  We just need one teensy, tiny thing to tip the scales and for someone who has tortured many people and ruined lives to get what he deserves.  There are several things that could help, it's just getting any of these different pieces to fall into place.  Today I was given a renewed boost of hope.  All is not lost, not every option has been exhausted and we won't give up until it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment